Don’t Give Up!
Our friends, our family and even our co-workers will often say to keep going. Whatever goal you’re working on be it loosing weight, training for a race, or just trying to live a bit healthier, sometimes you ask yourself, “Why?”. We all have those moments and for the record, nobody’s perfect.
So, push aside any set backs and realize that the difference between reaching your goals or not,is about staying motivated. If you’re motivated, you won’t give up.
Peek into the future and take a look at our reasons to stay motivated!
1. You’ll build your confidence. Once you hit your goal you’ll feel a huge sense of accomplishment. Think of what else you could do!
2. Your kids will be proud. Or grandkids. Or nieces and nephews. Plus, the healthier you are, the more you’ll be able to play and be active with children.
3. OMG, It Fits! That dress you bought and thought one day I’ll be able to fit is actually here. Hey you, go buy another one. You look good!
4. You’re an inspiration! People around you are inspired to set goals of their own and start living a healthier life. You’re awesome and helping others too.
5. Reward time! You did it. You worked hard and you deserve a reward. Go ahead and treat yourself to something special.
We’d love to hear your tips for staying motivated. Let us know!