Bunless Chicken or Turkey Burgers ? pound extra lean ground chicken or turkey breast 2 tablespoons ketchup 2 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs 1 tablespoon grated or finely chopped onion 1 egg white 1 clove garlic, minced ? teaspoon salt ? teaspoon pepper Two ?-inch slices red or yellow onion Cooking oil spray Preheat a grill to medium. In a large bowl, combining ground chicken, ketchup, bread crumbs, onion, egg white, garlic, salt substitute, and pepper. Mix well and shape into 2 patties about ?-inch thick. Coat the patties and onion slices with cooking oil spray. Grill the patties and onions for 6 to 7 minutes per side, until the patties are no longer pink in center.
Black Bean- Chicken Chili 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces 1 cup chopped onions 1 cup chopped green bell pepper 2 cloves garlic, minced 2 tablespoons chicken broth Four 14.5-ounce cans stewed tomatoes Two 15-ounce cans black beans, drained and rinsed 1 teaspoon salt substitute ? teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste 2 cups medium salsa 2 tablespoons chili powder 1 teaspoon ground cumin Shredded low-fat cheese, for garnish (optional) Nonfat plain yogurt, for garnish (optional) Simmer the chicken, onions, green peppers, and garlic in the 2 tablespoons of broth in a covered saucepan until the chicken is cooked through, 10-15 minutes. Add the tomatoes, black beans, salt substitute, hot sauce, salsa, chili powder and cumin; mix well and simmer 30 to 45 minutes. Garnish with shredded low-fat cheese or plain yogurt, if desired.
- Genotoxicity Studies of PolyGlycopleX? (PGX?): A Novel Dietary Fibre
- PGX? (PolyGlycopleX?) has been proven safe and lowers cholesterol compared to placebo.
- PGX? (PolyGlycopleX?) is a unique high-viscosity functional fibre complex that lowers food and caloric intake in adolescents.
- PGX? (PolyGlycopleX?) has been proven safe without risk of toxicity in a rodent study.
- PGX? (PolyGlycopleX?) is a unique, high-viscosity?functional fibre that can be used in functional foods, dietary and?health supplements.