The efficacy of PGX has been the subject of over a dozen human clinical studies.?A published Human Tolerance Study conducted on?54 subjects showed PGX to be a safe and effective product under the test conditions (approved by French Health Authorities), and a published Genotoxicity Study further proves the safety of PGX. The studies were conducted in Australia, Canada, and France, on hundreds of subject over numerous weeks. Attached are abstracts of four that have been recently published.
- Genotoxicity Studies of PolyGlycopleX? (PGX?): A Novel Dietary Fibre
- PGX? (PolyGlycopleX?) has been proven safe and lowers cholesterol compared to placebo.
- PGX? (PolyGlycopleX?) is a unique high-viscosity functional fibre complex that lowers food and caloric intake in adolescents.
- PGX? (PolyGlycopleX?) has been proven safe without risk of toxicity in a rodent study.
- PGX? (PolyGlycopleX?) is a unique, high-viscosity?functional fibre that can be used in functional foods, dietary and?health supplements.