A rich, chocolate pudding full of nutritional goodness!
Avocado’s are an excellent source of healthy fats and a variety of additional nutrients and vitamins including potassium, fiber, and vitamins C, K, and B6.
And don’t underestimate the tiny chia seed! These seeds are packed with omega-3, calcium, magnesium, complete protein and fiber, just to name a few.
Prep time: 10-15 min
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or stevia to taste
- Place the chia seeds and almond milk (or milk alternative) in a small dish. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes until the seeds form a gel consistency.
- Add the thickened chia seed milk mixture and the remaining ingredients into a small food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe!