Another fabulous (and easy!) PGX SatisFast shake recipe from nutritionist, Kristin Metvedt, RHN.
Made with PGX SatisFast’s delicious French Vanilla flavour and coconut water, try this new shake recipe from Kristin Metvedt! Nutritional sidenote: Coconut water from young coconuts provides minerals and electrolytes that provide valuable nutrition, so this smoothie is both yummy and healthy!
- 240 ml 100% pure coconut water (e.g. O.N.E. Coconut Water or Blue Monkey Pure coconut water)
- 60 ml cold water
- 1 scoop PGX Satisfast French Vanilla
- Option: 2 ice cubes
- Measure liquids into a shaker or blender cup.
- Add 1 scoop of PGX Satisfast Very Vanilla. If using a blender, add 1-2 ice cubes if desired.
- Shake or blend until smooth.
- Drink an additional glass of water (375-500 ml) after taking PGX.
Each serving contains: 146 calories; 1 g fat; 23 g carb (2g fibre, sugar 11 g); 10 g protein; 220 mg sodium; 330 mg potassium.
Have questions for Kristin about the smoothie? Or a nutrition question? Ask her here!