5 tips on how to train like an Olympic athlete.
Although standing on the Olympic podium may seem like a dream fit for only the world’s most elite athletes, there’s no reason why we can’t all take notice of how they train and find inspiration for our own fitness goals and workouts.
Below, find motivation from our top five favourite tips on how to train like an olympic athlete, inspired by an article shared by Men’s Fitness. Read the full Men’s Fitness article here.
- Fuel your body: Eat well and stay hydrated. For extra help in preventing sugar cravings and overeating, try adding PGX to your diet.
- Rest: Downtime and getting enough sleep are just as important as training. Don’t work your body too hard without giving it the proper rest it deserves.
- Warm-up: Be sure to warm-up your body properly and leave time in your workout for a proper cool down and recovery.
- Believe in yourself: Mentally prepare yourself for your goals. Write them down; find inspiration and don’t allow yourself to give up.
- Early bird gets the worm: Schedule your workouts for the beginning of the day before you can get too tired or distracted.