Try our delicious Vanilla-Spice Shake, made with PGX SatisFast!
It’s that time of year when everyone starts to crave those lovely warming spices, like cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. So, what better time to try our delicious Vanilla Spice Shake!
Spices, such as cinnamon , are packed with nutritional benefits. In particular, cinnamon is a common kitchen spice that tastes delicious and possesses health benefits. Not only is it associated with keeping blood sugar levels stable, a ? tsp per day benefits individuals who tend to feel the ups and downs that are associated with low blood sugar when meals are missed.
Mmm, spices…they’re delicious and nutritious 🙂
- 150 ml cold water
- 250 ml soymilk, nut milk or 1% milk
- 1 scoop PGX Satisfast Very Vanilla
- 1/4 -1 tsp ground cinnamon
Other spice options include: All Spice, clove or nutmeg, ? tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Measure out liquid into a shaker or blender cup.
- Add a serving of PGX Satisfast, ground cinnamon and other spice if desired.
- Secure lid and shake vigorously until ingredients are blended well.
- Drink immediately or let sit for 2-5 minutes for a smooth and creamy texture.
- Drink an additional glass of water (375-500 ml) after taking PGX.
Each serving contains* 150 calories; 4 g fat; 11 g carbohydrate (3 g fibre, 6 g sugar); 16 g protein; sodium 340 mg; potassium 420
*Calculated with Soy Nice Original beverage