Cheers to a new year!
It’s 2012 and it’s time to get healthy.
What better way to start a healthy new year than with a fabulous delicious and low-calorie dessert recipe?! If you’ve got weight loss on your mind this year and a major sweet tooth (I know I do), then you will love this recipe. Believe it or not, but it is possible to drop the extra pounds without depriving yourself of all the truly scrumptious treats of life!
So, cin cin! Salut! Cheers to 2012 and to the success of our health goals!
Yield: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 2.5 Hours
This low calorie dessert is the perfect guilt free ending to a delicious meal. It has all the class and decadence of French cuisine with less than 100 calories.
- 1 cup sparkling white grape juice
- 5 grams PGX Daily Singles (2 sticks)
- 2/3 cup raspberries and blueberries
- Wisk PGX Daily granules into the cup of sparkling white grape juice until fully blended.
- Stir until mixture begins to congeal (about 5-7 minutes)
- Divide mixture evenly into 2 glasses full of berries (1/3 cup of berries per glass)
- Allow to set in fridge for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve and enjoy!
Note: Can be used with champagne and sparkling wine but due to the increased acidity, you must increase PGX to 1.5 scoops and refrigerate for longer.
Serving Size: ? cup
- Calories: 87
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbs: 20g
- Protein: 1g
- Fibre: 4g
Did you know?
White grapes contain resveratrol, which is a high potency antioxidant that has been touted as the ultimate protector against heart disease. Try sparkling red grape juice for an extra boost in antioxidants!