Weeknights can be busy, and getting a healthy dinner on the table can sometimes feel like an impossible task. That’s where pasta comes in. It’s quick, easy, and can be prepared in countless ways. Best of all, there’s a type of pasta out there to suit just about everyone’s dietary needs and preferences!
This super easy and highly delicious Snap Pea Shrimp Pasta can be on the table in less than 20 minutes, and pairs perfectly with any pasta; rice, gluten-free, whole wheat, kamut, spelt, whatever you have on hand will work!
Snap Pea Shrimp Pasta
- 12 oz cups pasta
- 1/2 cup uncooked baby shrimp
- 1 cup fresh snap peas
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 large soft-boiled egg
- 1 1/2 oz of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of fresh basil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, boil pasta as per package directions.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, shrimp, tomatoes, and lime juice. Set aside.
- In a pan, lightly fry snap peas in olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients, sprinkle with fresh basil and salt and pepper.
- Add soft-boiled egg on top, and enjoy!