A Health Treat for Everyone!
These healthy popsicles are perfect for when the weather gets a little warmer. They make a healthy treat that is great for kids – of all ages!
The ingredients are fresh and delicious! Plus, you can mix and match. If you’re not a fan of cherries try something you do like. I think raspberries would add a ton of flavour. So all the way from SwaggerDad.com we present to you this poplar recipe that is working it’s way around the world wide web!
- 3 cups watermelon puree (seedless if possible)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 peach or nectarine, diced small
- Handful fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and then puree it in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Set out about 1 dozen popsicle molds (amount needed will vary depending on size of molds). Fill each one with the chopped fresh fruit. Then pour in the watermelon puree until each mold is full to the top. Place a popsicle stick into each one.
- Place into your freezer and freeze for about 6 to 8 hours.
Tip: When ready to serve, run the popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds and then pull each one out.
Got an awesome recipe to share? Tell us about it and we’ll post it on our blog!